The Travel Bug
When my parents and I were talking about the situation that happened early this summer, my dad said something to me that made complete sense. He told me that I have the "travel bug." And he is very true. I love to go to new places and see new things. And I hate being in one place for too long. I think that was instilled in me when I was little and my dad worked for Continental Airlines because we flew all over the US. Granted, there is still so much of the US that I haven't seen. Having the travel bug is probably why I go crazy if I stay in Denver for longer than 1 month. I usually don't care where I go as long as there is something different to look at than what I look at every other day. This month I won't go anywhere unless one of my friends has a good overnight and I go hang out with them. Otherwise, it will have to wait until next month! 

And perhaps having the travel bug is why it seems near impossible for me to even fathom leaving the airline industry and the fantastic travel benefits that come along with the job!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.