Conversations & Hugs
Sometimes, I will tell you I have fun at work and I'm not lieing. My friend from Chicago was working Tuesday and had about 2 hours here...which fell perfectly with my 2 hour break! So we had lunch and just hung out chatting. Those days are the best days of work...when I can just give a friend a hug! And it's on the those days that my smile is truly genuine!

Sunday night, I had a long conversation with a good friend. This conversation was one of those that I have come to cherish. Talking about friendships and relationships and how important they are. It's so nice to know that there are still people out there looking out for your best interests. Trying to help me realize my full potential and help me become everything I was intended for.

Something very important is coming up soon. Something I've wanted for a very long time...and almost had. It makes me nervous, scared, excited, smiley. I've learned quite a few lessons along the way and have become a better person for it. Thanks to those of you who have helped me realize some of those important lessons!
Labels: , , , edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.