Moving On
Now that I've received my "absolutely ineligible for rehire" status, it's time to move on. I'm going to refocus my energy into my photography business. I could care less about becoming a flight attendant if I am getting more photography jobs. I need people to spread the word of my business. Help me get more work. I'm starting a class (or 2) after the new year to help me better understand how to create amazing photos.

Yesterday was the last day I wasted my time upset and crying over InFlight. Based upon what some other people have told me, I wouldn't want to be with the company anyway. It's petty and too many women in control so therefore it's very catty. 
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.