Life & Loss

Never did I think I would have to deal with the kind of emotions I've been dealing with the last few days and will continue to feel. Never did I think that I would have to listen to someone tell me that one of our friends was killed so tragically. And I would never wish for someone to see the horrible picture on the internet that you would never even wish your worst enemy to see. 

A friend of mine was killed in horrible accident this week. I hope that you none of you have to deal with such a loss. My pain is just unthinkable and I really wish there was someone I could talk to about how I'm feeling. I keep going on with my days and I don't forget to laugh at some point during the day. It's hard but I do it anyway. I would never wish this type of pain on anyone. 

She was a great friend and she respected everyone. She had this uncanny ability to make everyone feel included and she brightened up your day. I will miss talking to such a wonderful person.

If you are one of my friends, expect more hugs from me. Expect me to tell you that I love having you as my friend and I enjoy your presence in my life. You never know when something might happen and if you are my friend, I plan to treasure you just a little bit more than I did previously. 

Rest in Peace my friend.



Labels: edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.