Photography
I just recently bought a brand new Nikon D300S along with an 18-200 mm VR lens. And I had the pleasure of shooting the Brock family last weekend in Dallas. Such a cute little family. And let me just say that you can definitely tell that I'm using a different camera.

Photography is my passion!!! I love to hang out with people and chat while shooting them. I'm looking for business! And the only way to get business is through word of mouth. If you like my photography, would you please tell your friends and family about me?? I will travel to wherever, whenever! I'm currently looking for a couple who is head-over-heels in love with one another and who will let me photograph them! If you know of anyone, please let me know!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.