Good Day
So today I did a little what I like to call crew stalking. This takes some time, effort and plain boredom but I'm glad I did it today. I found out that 3 of my InFlight training friends were going to be flying through today...one of which I haven't seen since that day in June. I was so happy to see and chat with Miss Stacy Raffo!!! She was very encouraging about the whole situation that happened. I also got to see my InFlight roomie and it is always a pleasure to see her since we got along so well in training. I also get to see my good friend Christina later on this evening! So overall, getting up before the crack of dawn was worth my sleepiness today.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.