Life Right Now
People who don't take their jobs seriously kind of bug me. At least care that you have a job and even after the countless times you screw up, be thankful management still keeps you around. And at least care a little bit about what you do. Maybe I take my job too seriously but I think I just want to prove that I am a good employee and a valuable asset to the company (especially after what someone said to me this summer). 

In a month, I can re-apply & interview for the flight attendant position with my current company. I know what I need to do and how to go about it. I just hope they look at me as an individual rather than me as my file. Please pray about it as this is something (aside from photography) that I've wanted to do since I was a little girl. I just want a chance!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses
  • About Me

    My photo
    My passion is in photographing people. I like to talk to my clients and have fun while shooting. I am a Denver-based photographer specializing in couples and engagements.